Exhibitors' Media Releases
Media Release by Deharde GmbH
Deharde Polygon Forming® revolutionizes sheet metal forming
The German Deharde GmbH introduces an innovative production technology for forming of large sheet metals with significant benefits in cost, quality and time.
The technology is applicable for the production of curved, twisted and conic skins in order to form doublers, straps etc. made of metallic materials. Thanks to the abdication of reduntant production steps, the use of less cost-intensive milling and rejectfree production, high advantages can be realized in comparison to conventional manufacturing.
All production steps of a machined and formed skin are concentrated in only two main processes:
• Machining in flat condition on a conventional 3-axis milling center
• One forming loop in a qualified, numeric controlled process with keep of the entire geometry – neither shrinking nor elongation.
The high-quality polygon-formed products are already on duty in aviation and space.
Deharde offers their customers a risk-free step-by-step approach to earn the benefits of Deharde Polygon Forming®:
• Deharde analyses if DPF is applicable at the customer and provides a cost calculation of the individual business case
• Deharde delivers prototype parts so the customer can check the perfect fit in deh assembly process
• Customer transfers regular skin production to Deharde or aternatively sets up own DPF-facility on customer premises.
For further information please contact Mr. Eilert Wilken (firstname.lastname@example.org) or visit us at the Singapore Airshow on booth K79, CG!
Thursday 06 Feb 2020